Here Is Why is hulu not saving my spot:If you’re like me, you’re probably wondering why Hulu isn’t saving your spot. Well, I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone. Millions of people are asking the same question, and we may never know the answer. But in the meantime, we can all take solace in the fact that we’re not alone in our frustration.
Why Hulu is not saving your spot
There are several reasons why Hulu might not be saving your spot.
- It could be that you’re not logged in to your account. If you’re not logged in, Hulu won’t be able to save your progress.
- It could be that you’re using an incompatible browser. Hulu requires you to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. If you’re using an older browser, Hulu won’t be able to save your spot.
- That you have not updated the app to the latest version.
- You are not logged in to your Hulu account or logged in with the wrong account.
- It is also possible that there is a problem with your internet connection. We recommend contacting Hulu customer support for assistance if you are still having trouble.
How to fix it
There are a few things that could be going on here. First, make sure you’re signed in to your account. If you’re signed in and still having trouble, try restarting the app. You can also try deleting and reinstalling the app. If you’re still having trouble after that, contact Hulu support.
What to do if it happens again
There are a few things you can try if this happens again:
- Restart the Hulu app
- Delete and reinstall the Hulu app
- Check for updates to the Hulu app
- Check your internet connection
How to avoid this in the future
If you’re experiencing this issue, it’s likely due to bad cookies or cache on your browser. Clearing your cookies and cache should fix the issue. Here’s how to do that:
- Open Safari
- Go to Preferences > Privacy > Remove all Website Data
- Confirm by clicking Remove Now
- Close Safari and reopen it
- Open Chrome
- Go to Settings > Show advanced settings… > Privacy > Content settings… > All cookies and site data > Remove all
- Close Chrome and reopen it.
Is there a better alternative to Hulu
If you’re looking for a streaming service that saves your spot, Netflix or Amazon Prime Video are great alternatives to Hulu.