Let’s Find Out How to Reset Club Pogo Account Screen Name: Do you know there are people like you and me who just forget their screen name every time? Of course, this is shameful, but honestly, it is thrilling.
I feel like some spy or coder when I have to reset my Pogo username, password, or anything else.
If you love playing E.A. Games’ Pogo, forgetting or losing your password and/or screen name might be a significant pain.
It’s comforting to know that you can restore your screen name and password via the game’s website and with the assistance of the game’s customer service team.
In this blog, you will find the steps to reset the screen name on Pogo. Continue reading.
Here’s How can i change my Pogo screen name
- Log In: Visit the Pogo website and log in to your account if you’re not already logged in.
- Go to “My Profile”: Once logged in, click on your profile picture or username in the top right corner of the screen.
- Edit Profile: In your profile page, you should see an “Edit Profile” button or option. Click on it.
- Change Screen Name: Look for the field that allows you to change your screen name. It may be labeled as “Screen Name” or something similar.
- Enter New Screen Name: Enter the new screen name you’d like to use. Keep in mind that Pogo’s terms of service may have restrictions on what you can use as a screen name.
- Save Changes: After entering your new screen name, save your changes. This might involve clicking a “Save” or “Update” button, depending on Pogo’s website design.
- Confirmation: Pogo may ask you to confirm your password or take some additional steps to verify your identity. Follow the prompts to complete this process.
How do you reset the club Pogo account screen name?
If you’ve forgotten your Pogo screen name, try these steps to restore it:
- Visit pogo.com.
- In the top right corner, click Sign In.
- Click “Are you having problems logging in?”
- Then click “I used to use my Pogo screen name to log in.”
- Click on “Have you forgotten your Pogo screen name?”
- Click Submit after entering your email address.
- Still, if you want assist with Pogo.com sign-in page problems
Note: If you’ve also forgotten your Pogo account’s email address, go to I can’t sign in – assistance! Instead, you’ll be sent to E.A. Help, where you may create a case to receive assistance from an E.A. Advisor.
After following the above steps, you will receive an email including a list of all the screen names linked to your email address.
If necessary, you can sign back into your accounts and change your passwords using those screen names.
What to do if I’m having trouble logging in?
Since you’re having trouble logging in or have forgotten the email address you used to create your Pogo account, you can contact the E.A. support center for assistance:
- From any E.A. Help page, select Contact Us.
- Pogo is the game or service you’ve chosen.
- Select a platform.
- Choose Can’t log in as your issue and Manage My account as your topic.
- Choose a contact option.
- Click Next after entering your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Choose your preferred mode of communication.
As soon as possible, an EA Advisor will contact you. E.A. Games has partnered with an American company to give tech support to all its consumers.
The professionals are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Expert assistance, on the other hand, is not free. Expert assistance will cost between $25 and $40 per issue.
How to reset your password to gain access to your Pogo account?
You can reset your password to gain access to your Pogo account if you forget it:
- Visit the pogo club login.
- In the top right corner, click Sign In.
- If you forget your password, click Forgot your Password?
- Click Send after entering your account’s email address.
They will send you a password recovery email with a link to reset your password that you can click or copy into your browser’s address bar.
Frequently asked questions
Why am I unable to access my Pogo account?
If the servers have a brief issue or your network link is bad, you may see “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error messages. Check for a solid network connection on your mobile device, or wait a few moments before logging in again.
Is there a Pogo app available?
Several Pogo games, including Poppit!, are available in full-featured versions via the app.
Word Whomp, Turbo 21, Mahjong Safari, and Sweet Tooth 2 are some available games. There are fewer games on the Kindle and Android versions than on the iOS.
Is Club Pogo still in existence?
For almost 20 years, Pogo has been providing casual games to a flourishing community. For almost as long, Club Pogo has provided premium features such as ad-free gameplay, members-only games, and an ever-growing library of challenges with collecting Badge awards.
The bottom line
You can also contact an E.A. advisor via the online help desk at E.A. Games. You can contact E.A. Games through the help desk if you have a non-urgent issue.
If you contact E.A. Games using this gateway, it will take an average of 10 hours to resolve your Pogo account issues. This method should only be used if you are not hurrying to log in to your account.
I hope this was helpful.